Where I got it.
Reading #3
I thought the article on facebook was ok. I thought that the author hit on some key things that are changing in our society because of facebook. Things have become less personal than before with people interacting or facestalking others on the site without ever having to actually interact with them. I think it's damaging to society over all even though it definitely has pluses to it as well. Large masses of people can be alerted on it as well as vital information to 'party plans'. Heaven forbid you actually have to talk to the person on the phone or worse yet in person (sarcasm). I use facebook too, though I think some people rely on it too much to the point that they are addicted. My sister actually made a facebook for my mom, who I don't think has logged on once since it's creation. And I am ok with that. It would be way to weird if my mom or dad got one. I just dread my sister making one for him... I think he would actually use it and do a lot of what the girl in the article fears her mother would do.
Facebooking Parents
No comments:
Post a Comment